The compact, lightweight design, thanks to its external ballast makes this fixture the perfect individual light source for all freshwater and marine aquariums. At just 300 mm in length, it is especially ideal for smaller and unusually shaped aquariums such as cubes. And with its stucco structure, the top-quality parabolic reflector delivers surprisingly good light intensity.
The aluminium housing boasts a state-of-the-art, chassis-type design that perfectly dissipates heat build-up during operation . The multi-layer powder coating in six standard colours makes the NOVA II aquarium light an unobtrusive addition to any home.
The light can be ordered in any of the 6 standard colours shown below and is supplied with a bulb of choice and stainless steel hanging wires.
- 70, 150 metal halide lamps
- compact single fixture for flexible illumination
- twin-section, corrosion-resistant aluminium housig
- external control device with digital ignitor
- partially printed UV filter
- external control unit with digital pulse start technology
- parabolic, stucco aluminium reflector
- steel-wire fixture suspension system
|Delivery Time||3-5 Workdays|