If you choose to finance your aquarium for purchase on account or through installments, all payments are made directly between you and Klarna. This means that you will get a bill from Klarna. The order confirmation and other documents of aquaPro2000 provide you with only one control.
How the Billing works:
Close your order as usual. When you place an order, select the purchase-to-invoice payment method.
You will receive your goods as indicated in the shipping times.
Pay within 14 days or after a payment pause of up to 3 months.
Transfer the amount directly to Klarna.
How the installment works:
Close your order as usual. When you place an order, choose the payment option "installment plan".
Decide for fixed monthly installments or use the flexible installment purchase and pay each month as much as you like.
All your purchases by installments with Klarna are collected on a clear monthly bill.
At the end of the next month you will transfer the due total amount of all outstanding orders to Klarna in just one payment.
Tips for dealing with Klarna
In order to make payments on a Klarna customer account timely and correctly, you should pay attention to a few points:
- transfer the invoice amount at least three working days before the end of the payment period specified in the invoice (observe the processing time of the banks)
- always indicate the invoice number for the transfer. Since the customers do not have to name their name during the registration, the payment can not be assigned otherwise.
- do not transfer to the online shop where the goods were purchased
- in the case of a return Klarna does not send a new invoice but the invoice amount is reduced by the amount of the returned goods. The payment period indicated on the invoice remains unchanged.
- Contact customer support immediately if problems occur, so that no additional dunning fees are incurred
The Klarna customer service:
Mon - Fri 08am - 10pm
Sat - Sun 10am - 5pm
Tel: 0221 669 501 10
In the MediaPark 8a
50670 Cologne, Germany